The General Assembly is composed of all the delegates representing member organizations and constitutes the highest authority of WFF. It sits after every 3 years. Each member organization appoints a delegate to the General Assembly.
WFF has a Coordination Committee (CC) of eight (8) members made of two representatives, one male + one female from the 5 continents.
The Coordination Committee acts under the authority of the General Assembly and representatives of WFF.
The mandate of the Coordination Committee is until the next General Assembly. Normally the mandate is for the term of three (3) years.
The executive Committee is elected from the Coordination Committee and is in charge of all administrative and financial matters.
1. Editrudith Lukanga Co President email@example.com
Environment Management and Economic Development Organisation (EMEDO)
2. Cairo Laguna Co President firstname.lastname@example.org
Federacion Nicaraguense De La Pesca, R.L
3. Pierre Verreault Secretary General email@example.com
Canadian Council of Professional Fish Harvesters (CCPFH)
4. Dr. Ms. Ujjaini Halim Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
East Coast Fish Workers'Workers' Union
5. Arthur Bogason Member email@example.com
National Association Of Small Boat Owners Iceland
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.